- Core British curriculum: English, Maths, Science, & Humanities
- Evidenced-based learning support in reading, spelling, comprehension and math
- Cognitive enhancement programmes to strengthen learning capacity
- Social- emotional literacy programme
- Students benefit from small class sizes with some components being as small as 3:1 student-teacher ratio
- All teachers are highly qualified and well-versed in teaching students with learning differences
Cayman Learning Centre & School offers a comprehensive Core British Curriculum though hands-on “real life” inquiry. Through a project based learning approach, our students gain knowledge and consolidate skills by working for an extended period of time to investigate and respond to authentic, engaging, and complex challenges. This approach encourages student agency over their learning. Students are motivated and engaged to find personalized student lead solutions while acquiring deeper knowledge.
Cayman Learning Centre & School also offers bespoke programming for students struggling with the learning process. Based on the application of neuroscience, the Arrowsmith Program helps students strengthen weak underlying cognitive functions responsible for a range of learning difficulties. While students work to strengthen their learning capacities, they also participate in individualized evidence-based interventions aimed at closing skill gaps. The results are often outstanding!
Cayman Learning Centre & School’s mission is to help students reach their full potential by becoming efficient, self-directed and confident learners for life.
Spaces are limited to 21 students in Years 4-9. Register Today!