Policy and Procedure
- CLC will be closed for business during all Public Holidays.
- We have a no nut policy. Please ensure that snacks do not contain any nuts.
- We are not responsible for students leaving CLC’s premises at own will.
- The parent or guardian is responsible for promptly notifying CLC of any change in contact numbers, addresses, or person pick-up information.
- From time to time, photos or videos may be taken of students. These photos will be used for promotional purposes only.
Billing, Learning Session Booking and Collection
- Booking for learning sessions is made monthly in advance
- We require $100 deposit in order to schedule a new student. The deposit is non-refundable.
- CLC will issue monthly invoices on the last week of each month for learning sessions to take effect in the following month.
- Learning sessions will take effect upon payment of our monthly invoice
- To ensure session continuity from one month to the next, the monthly payment must be received by CLC on or prior to the due date listed on the invoice.
- The payment can be made by cash, debit card or cheque payable to Cayman Learning Centre.
Cancellation and Missed Classes
- We reserve the right to cancel without notification a student’s sessions for failure of payment/ missing two consecutive classes without notice.
- There are no refunds for missed sessions.
- Makeup sessions will require notice by 12pm on the day of missed lesson. Make-up lessons must be attended within seven days of missed session. There are no make-ups for missed make-up sessions.
- Please contact CLC before the end of the month to notify us of the student’s withdrawal.
- CLC reserves the right to cancel and terminate this agreement at any time and without any further notice for failure on behalf of the parent or guardian and/or student to abide by any of the terms and conditions outlined herein.
- Learning programs are held even if the weather does not look agreeable. If it is necessary to cancel a class due to inclement weather, we will advise you in advance.
- CLC will be closed if tropical storm warnings are issued by the Cayman Islands Government for the Grand Cayman area. CLC will reopen for business as soon as such warnings are discontinued.
Pick-up and Drop-off
- All learning sessions commence and end promptly at the pre-agreed time.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional fee for repeated lateness in pick-ups.
- CLC is not responsible for any lost or damaged property.
- CLC reserves the right to dismiss any student displaying symptoms of illness
- The parent or guardian is responsible for notifying CLC of any medication the student may be taking and of any changes in their medical condition.
- The welfare of the child is paramount, as enshrined in the Children Law (2012 Revision). If misconduct is suspected, we will enact our Child Protection Policy.
The Centre’s Code of Conduct
- Students must respect all of CLC’s staff members and follow all directions issued by our staff.
- Students must respect one another and maintain the level of cleanliness of CLC.
- Students will not deface any property. If such incident occurs, intentionally or not, the parent or guardian will be held responsible and billed accordingly for the replacement or restoration value of the damage caused by the student to the property in question.
- CLC will promptly contact and inform you of any violations of the above.
- Requests for detailed written reports are available upon request for a fee of $45 CI (subject to change). We require:
- address of school/institution, and
- name and title of addressee
CLC reserves the right to issue updates and amend any of the above Terms and Conditions as it is deemed necessary.